Remember the Simpson’s episode in which Marge derailed Mr Burns’ gubernatorial campaign by serving him the three-eyed fish?
Burns And The 3 Eye Fish
I was reminded of that gem when I read a news report that “BP’s chief operating officer sought to give the southern US fishing industry a much-need boost Sunday, saying he’d “absolutely” eat Gulf of Mexico seafood after the massive oil spill devastated the region.”
Somebody should stick a Gulf oyster po’ boy under his nose and see what happens.
- RT @kathleenmadigan: Breaking news, Scott Walker is second contestant voted off the island. #election2016 4 years ago
- Five free web-based tools that make diagramming a snap techrepublic.com/blog/five-apps… 5 years ago
- "How Netflix Reinvented HR - Harvard Business Review" feedly.com/k/1eaQ3Fx 6 years ago
- Two foreign policy initiatives contrasted knowledgeproblem.com/2013/03/22/two… 7 years ago
- Social Welfare Programs and Incentives to Work conversableeconomist.blogspot.com/2013/02/social… 7 years ago
- Can the Government Control Health Care Costs By Fiat thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/… 7 years ago
- The Jon Stewart/Paul Krugman Smackdown thebea.st/V74yVW via @thedailybeast 7 years ago
- Buchanan: Seeing With New Eyes feedly.com/k/13qzxMV 7 years ago
- The Bonds That Divide Us feedproxy.google.com/~r/Limericksco… 7 years ago
- Big Jobs Revision on Deck forbes.com/sites/modeledb… 7 years ago